Location: NOF Technologies, Pensacola, FL
Job Description: Project /Network Engineer
The Project Engineer candidate will work with the Senior Project Manager and other team members to plan, design, organize, implement, and document small and large scale technical projects as well as work on more complex technical support issues in the Managed Services space of our client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of sales and technical engineers to plan, design, organize, implement, and document technical implementations.
- Schedule and implement product and solutions to business.
- Work with third party vendors to coordinate and implement business line of applications, as well as support business line of applications.
- Work with Technical Support staff to resolve complex level Tier2 and Tier3 problems.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- BS or BA Degree in related computer sciences field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the technical services field.
- Hold industry equivalent certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, CompTIA, Citrix, and other technologies is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and testing background.
- Ability to complete design tasks and provide guidance and development for junior engineers
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to identify and manage out-of-scope activities.
- Experience working with industry PSA systems such as Autotask, Connectwise, or Tigerpaw and industry RMM Tools such as LabTech, Kaseya, Level Platforms, Zenith, GFI, or Nable is a plus.
- Should be proficient with most if not all of the following: Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Exchange Mail Servers, Database Servers (Exchange, MySQL, Pervasive), Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Microsoft HyperV, VirtuaBox, Parallels, Citrix), Power Management Systems and related technologies (APC UPS, Symmetra, Powerchute, NMC, Tripplite), Networking and Switching experience (Cisco, Meraki, HP), Storage Technologies (Cybernetic SAN, Synology, NetApp), and various other industry software and technologies.
- Proficient with implementation of SMB and Enterprise server class Hardware solutions, SAN and NAS devices, switches and routers.
- Must poses strong knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Networking, RAID Configuration, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, SAN and NAS technologies,
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Backups, and AntiVirus and Malware solutions.
Networks of Florida
Why Work Here?
Awesome work environment with a supportive team and growth potential.